From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of jodi busby
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:06 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] pyrs and babies

Hello,

Has anyone had experience with their Pyr's and babies?
Our boy Julius (5 yrs old) was good with our baby,
he basically just acted shy and aloof but was sweet,
she is now 15 months old, and he seems to be getting a little
jealous, he gets this "look" like he may pounce and it
troubles me, this only happened last night and tonight,
and my husband quickly dominated him, but it's the same look
he has gotten when he doesn't like another dog i've seen.

if anyone has any experience with this i would love to hear
about it or any ideas as to how to cope?

thank you,
jodi