Re: [pyrnet] I just love dog slobber in my ear - Arizona update.

Congratulations!!! That is great news! We have all Pyr and Newf paws crossed for Arizona! Beth and the gang from rural Wisconsin.

From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Fri Oct 02 17:29:23 2009
Subject: [pyrnet] I just love dog slobber in my ear - Arizona update.

I just love dog slobber in my ear. Never thought I’d ever say that!

Just got home with Arizona after her surgery. She promptly slobbered in my ear after getting her loaded in the car. (And THAT was a FEAT in itself.) Vet is pleased with how things went. Her tail was saved. It was cancer. He says there is about a 50% chance it will return. But, we’re good for now.

We’re both exhausted. I think I’ll throw a mattress on the floor. We’re sleeping together tonight. I think we’ll finally be able to get some sleep.

Many thanks to all of my friends for their support & prayers. And thanks for Dr. Jan for all of his patience and hard work.

Bea