[pyrnet] Remove from list

From: Oliverslb@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:04:32 EST
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Flea treatment question

Laurie,
You did not say where you lived and I am sorry that I do not have time to delve the archives to look it up.
I am convinced beyond a doubt that Frontline NO LONGER WORKS IN SOUTH FL.  I have met so many dog owners and if they say they have flea problems 99.9% of the time they tell me they are on Frontline.

I use Revolution here at Oliver's House and am looking at changing to Vectra 3D for the mosquito protection (we live very close to two lakes).

Anyone w/exp w/V3D, pls advs.
Thanks~

,-,_,-,
\/)"(\/
(_*_)
Lisa T. Bottcher, President
Oliver's House, Inc. 501(c)(3) Corporation
W Palm Beach, FL