[pyrnet] iVet dog food

Has anyone used iVet dog food?  My vet advised it today, of course they sell it.  The ingredients seem very good in the senior formula – no corn, wheat or soy, but protein is chicken meal.  They say no by-products, heads and feet.  Protein is 23%.  Chicken meal is first ingred. – Oatmeal, brewers rice, barley, chicken fat…………  It seems fairly economical  - $13.25 for a 12 lb bag.  First bag was free. I don’t know if I want to do this again.

Thanks.

Sherri