Re: [pyrnet] Fwd: our great pyrenees

I'd have to agree that there may be things going on when she is in the garage alone.  Perhaps there have been kids or adults who have banged on the door and teased her and that makes her nervous.  My Pyr is very sensitive and has been easily frightened by things such as tool boxes and large bags.  He also has a seizure if he goes to the vet's office - this too appeared out of nowhere when he was about 5 years old.  They are complicated little creatures.

Christine