Re: [pyrnet] Cuddly Pyrs

Mine is pretty cuddly. He loves to be massaged, but he barely ever gives kisses. Whenever I try to kiss him on his face, he turns away. He doesn't like me trying to lay on him either. He does enjoy being petted and massaged though.

--- On Mon, 12/7/09, ChristineCvs@aol.com <ChristineCvs@aol.com> wrote:

From: ChristineCvs@aol.com <ChristineCvs@aol.com>
Subject: [pyrnet] Cuddly Pyrs
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 6:37 PM

Hi,

Does anyone have Pyrs that are cuddly?  My Cody only wants be pet if I'm scratching the right spot.  He'll tolerate a hug very briefly and has never given kisses.  Are most Pyrs like this and it is just part of their aloofness?  If I try to walk with him outside, he stays a good pace in front of me and speeds up if I catch up to him.  He is happiest sitting on the hill or in the middle of the grape vines and watching everyone else's property for them.  He is really a house dog, but spends alot of time outdoors while we are home.  But, not in the summer.  Then he prefers the central air vent on the kitchen floor!

Christine