Re: [pyrnet] RE: Pedigree Dogs Exposed

Or fads encouraged by judges?  Everyone wants to win.

Shari

In a message dated 12/10/2009 11:29:56 A.M. Central Standard Time, laurie88888@yahoo.com writes:
Personally I see trends in breeds that don't seem to make the breed more "popular" to the general public - such as the newer type German Shepard that crouches in the rear end and the changes in the Irish Setter prior to that.  Somehow the breeds morph into new "trendy" forms and I'm not sure how that occurs - I certianly don't think it's a preference coming from the general public - except perhaps by the overdue influence of certain breeders?

Laurie