[pyrnet] Working Pyr in local pound

My husband just got home from work (after a stop @ Tractor Supply) and was talking to the gal at the checkout.  She told him there is a male Pyr at the local shelter, and he was a working dog - family got transferred and they left him behind.  I live in Gloucester, VA - I don't think it is a kill shelter - but if anyone is interested in more info - I can head to town, gets photos, etc.

In the meantime, I think I will get ahold of the Pyr rescue group out of Richmond.

Melissa