Re: [pyrnet] Goodbye Ralpie

So very sorry, but you are right, 13 is a nice old age.? He can meet up with Sampson later today, as we will be doing the same thing in a few hours.

--
Linda Anderson
Nightsky Farm

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Bea Stephens <beastephens@gmail.com> wrote:
I kissed my Ralphie goodbye for the last time at 4:07 PM yesterday. I sat on the floor and cradled his head in my lap while he slipped off his ?earthly bonds. After 13 years of love and total devotion, it's going to hurt for a while. It was time, but that still doesn't make it any easier.