[pyrnet] Special Message for My Pyr Friends

I received an email today from someone I've never met before. And it made me cry. But in a good way. This person read a meassage I had written in response to a dog shelter video somone had posted on YouTube. And this complete stranger cared enough to come back and "check on" on Ralphie and I are doing. I wrote her back of the recent developments and offered my thanks.

It's an awesome world and I am blessed.

But it got me thinking. I'd like to put together a video of the furry loved ones we've lost in our lives. If you have a special friend that you miss, send me a photo. And I'll try to include it.

Be sure you send it directly to me, and not to everyone on the list.

I'll send out an email when the video show is finished & posted.

BeaStephens@gmail.com

Bea Stephens, RN