RE: [pyrnet] Bandanas?

Bea, I've been to a craft show where someone sewed 'bandanas' that you slid the dogs collar thru.  I made a few 4th of July ones for my two dogs.  I'll have to find them and post a picture to show you what I'm talking about.   Not sure you can call a Pyr 'naked' though :)

Melissa, Liberty & Timber - and Cuddles the cat too!