Re: [pyrnet] Where are all the decent large animal dog chews?

Bad boy, Orso, really likes the XL Busy BUDDY chew toys - they screw apart and you can put new flavor wafers between the layers when they wear out.? The toys are a little hard to find - I think I got my last ones from http://www.entirelypets.com/ - they aren't cheap but Orso has had his for his whole life - (he's 19 months now - don't know how he's made it this far will all the things he has done and eaten!)

LoLa & Orso's mom, Trudy - Northern California

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM, <christinecvs@aol.com> wrote:
My Cody really likes the Pedigree Jumbones.? It sounds funny, but I buy him the ones for small dogs since he is intimidated by large pieces of food.? When I ask if he wants a Jumbone, he gets so excited and I have made it a perfect day for him!
?
Christine

---- Original Message ----
From: greenpyrs@aol.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 8:42 am
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Where are all the decent large animal dog chews?

You can get beef femur bones from your butcher, either whole or cut in half, or just the knuckle ends.? Whichever you choose, they are by far the favorite treat, and can last for a week or so, and keep teeth really clean.?? Careful where you allow them to?go with them, pyrs have been known to hide them in the couch cushions on occasion.?? That is a real bummer when you sit down to watch some tv.??