RE: [pyrnet] Dog Food comparison guide

Hi Melissa, that is a handy chart. I have also attached a site that I used when I was dealing with some dog allergies. Please keep in mind that the ears could be due to environmental allergies as well, especially since they seem to have kicked up when you moved to Virginia.

Elaine and Laela

From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Melissa Wyglendowski
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 8:56 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Dog Food comparison guide

I've been thinking about changing the dogs diet due to reoccuring ear infections, and California Natural was something my Vet suggested (no corn.)   But, after using this handy guide on California Natural's website - I see that Nutro Natural Lamb & Rice has good ingredients as well.  The dogs rarely got ear infections when we lived in Michigan - but since we have lived in Virginia, they get them more often.  Maybe their ears will clear up when we move to Oregon this summer!

Anyway, thought this was a handy/neat chart.

http://californianaturalpet.com/tools/comparison.asp

Melissa, Liberty (pyr) and Timber (Lab)