[pyrnet] CHAT; BEHAVIOR;STOCKGUARD: Eli's progress, now 11 weeks

Well, 11 weeks old and we can tell this little boy will need experienced hands!? We've had one little growl at me, which I let him know was NOT appropriate, not matter HOW great the goose poop was that he wanted to immerse himself in, in gustatory glory.? He is also smart, confident and wanting to please.?

Anyway, he is a sweetie, and we are continuing to take him out to the pasture on lead and also in a kennel out there when I am home.? The geese aren't happy, but pretty much everyone else is relaxed around him.? Even the chickens - well, for sure the chickens, so he trots right up to them and tries to put out a paw - which I won't let him do and I'm praising him for not jumping at them.? The chicken in the photo is a very large cochin named Dumbledore.? Dumble wont be larger than Eli for long!

He and Molly, my 4 year old Pyr play enthusiastically at night in the family room.? She lays down and he climbs on top of her so he can grab her ears and anything else.? She is wonderfully patient, but I have no doubt she will let him know if he goes too far.

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m397/elmochloe/RBigchicken.jpg

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m397/elmochloe/RWhatisthis2.jpg

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m397/elmochloe/RLindaElijah2.jpg

--