From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Laurie McDonough
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:44 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr in Suburbia

Thanks - we worked on "watch me" in obedience class, so "quiet" might go well with it.  I did find it can be very difficult to get Bacchus to look me in the eye when he didn't want to!  Whereas my Labs would always watch my face.

I will also try the clapping.  And hopefully two years or more from now he will be a little quieter!