From: Laurie McDonough <laurie88888@yahoo.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:13:13 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Shave Pyr Pics

Hi Christine,

Hopefully over the last few days your heart has stopped pounding in your chest and you've caught your breath about this!

All will be well.  I intentionally had Bacchus' coat taken down to about 1" last June in preparation for a cross-country drive, knowing we would be traveling through very hot places.  How long is Kodiak's coat now?  Bacchus' coat grew back quite nicely and is now a good 6-8" or more all over (although I do wonder what it would look like if it hadn't been cut!).

I have seen Pyrs shaved down like this due to matting and it's always amazing how thin they look without their coats, and how large their heads are!  Once you're over the shock you may actually think he looks cute - sort of like a puppy again!

Laurie & Bacchus

--- On Sat, 4/10/10, Christine

<chrissy@instant.net>