Re: [pyrnet] News of Specialty

Hi Shirley,

I don't think they have photos up yet. I can offer some results...

BOB

Ch. Rivergroves When Stars Go Blu Owner: Jean Boyd, McKee Cox, Marcia Stewart

Winners Bitch and Best Of Winners
Pyrview's Queen Of The Gods   Owner: Sandy and CJ Dyment

BOS

Ch. Pyrview's Picture Me In France Owner: Cynthia Miccio, Christopher Miccio

Winners Dog

PyrCountry's Cowboy Casanova of Pyr D'Lyte Owner: Dave, Darla Daughterty, Michelle Miller and Tamra Green

Regards,

Sandy Dyment....

Pyrview Reg'd Canada....