Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Rainbow Bridge

I too am very sorry for your loss. As she gave you a kiss goodbye, one day she will kiss you hello again.

From: Frederick J Pack <friendlyfred@hughes.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 6:52:15 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Chat: Rainbow Bridge

Iâve been told that the reason a dog lives a shorter life than we do is because they are perfect when they come here.

That comment helps me deal with the loss of my Guardian Angel.  We rescued her 8 years ago from a family who didnât want her anymore.

She crossed the Rainbow Bridge today like the lady she has always been.  As her eyes began to close, with her great head on my lap, she gave me a kiss goodbye.  It was time.

Farewell, my Guardian Angelâ.until we meet again..

And then there were threeâ..

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and
Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington  98396