From: "bailey amy" <bailey.amy@myfairpoint.net>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:22:08 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Check out who runs this brewery

I am a beer drinker and this is a very good, local beer, although I usually
don't indulge in things like "blueberry ale", more of a purist and kind of
tired of blueberry everything in New England - blueberries are very good
just on their own!

Old Gollywobbler Brown Ale, Sea Dog Pale Ale, and Sea Dog Stout are all
excellent.

I have not been to the restaurants - about an hour and a half away to
closest one - are they good too?

Amy