Re: [pyrnet] possible new cancer drug

On 6/14/2010 8:25 PM, Frederick J Pack wrote:

Not sure if this will not be deemed as in appropriate on this list but I thought the information is such a break through that I would at least give it a try to post it.

Check out this link, this could be such a wonderful break through.  Should be available for animals in Australia by the end of the year but not sure about the world market.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdo2rs_sunday_tech

Fred

 Fred, thank you for sharing and very appropriate.  Many pet owners and pyr owners at that have had to deal with cancer. I have sent this on to Eric with 2 Dogs 2000 miles.  Luke Robinson and his two pyrs have walked from Austin, TX to Boston to raise awareness regarding Cancer in our pets.

https://2md2m.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/2Dogs2000MilesBostonCelebrations/tabid/202030/Default.aspx

--
Judith
Taos, New Mexico