[pyrnet] Really need help! Pyr pup needs transport from Gatlinburg,TN to Cleveland, Oh

http://www.petfinder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=179275

NEEDS TRANSPORT: From Gatlinburg,TN to Cleveland,OH

Ok, this deaf pyr/ husky pup needs a happy ending! He was adopted, but returned. There's a lady in Ohio that can take him but can't find transport. If you want to read the whole story and see pictures see the link above. If you scroll down on the site above you will see updated pictures of him.

If anyone can help, PLEASE let me know so I can get you in touch with the lady who wants the pup.

Jessica