Re: [pyrnet] Really need help! Pyr pup needs transport from Gatlinburg,TN to ...

will share photos when I get him : )

In a message dated 7/2/2010 7:22:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, winterrosefairy19@yahoo.com writes:
oh wonderful! Thanks Shari!

--- On Fri, 7/2/10, BDrube1441@aol.com <BDrube1441@aol.com> wrote:

From: BDrube1441@aol.com <BDrube1441@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Really need help! Pyr pup needs transport from Gatlinburg,TN to ...
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Date: Friday, July 2, 2010, 7:12 PM

I have spoken with David and am adopting the pup. We are meeting him in Chattanooga on Thursday morning. (unless something has changed) He is safe.

Shari

In a message dated 7/2/2010 6:55:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bailey.amy@myfairpoint.net writes:

He is gorgeous!  I have never seen a mix with such a strikingly beautiful face.  Blue eyed cats tend to be deaf, is it also related in dogs?

If it does not work out for him to go to Ohio, let me know and Iâll find a way to drive down from NH for him, although I can only guess that there are several people between here and Tennessee who would grab him up.

Iâve had a blind dog (Pyr with cataracts in old age), and Iâve had a dog (Great Dane) who was trained to hand signals although she could hear perfectly well, and the kennel where my dogs go for daycare and stay overs has a deaf dog (Dalmation) who visits.  It really all depends on just spending time with the dog so the dog and the main person bond.  Certainly most of our Pyrs are âselectively deafâ and we still communicate!

Amy with Charlie, Sweetie and Harry Pugger.