[pyrnet] 2 Llasa Apso's need a home

A very good friend of mine has passed away and left behind his babies. He was ill for a long time, and asked me about a year ago to find good homes for them, when the time came. I already have 3 dogs of my own. If not for that, I would keep them myself.

They are mother & son. About 6 years old. Blonde in color. Just about as sweet as they can be. I believe they may be a little on the small side for their breed.

I am located in Central Florida (Ocala).

If anybody has room in their hearts and space in their homes, let me know.

Bea Stephens, RN