Re: [pyrnet] Treatment for possible ligament tear in knee

Well, Cody is starting to put some weight on his leg, which is a good sign.  But, we still don't let him walk around much.  He gets this energy that we don't usually see because he has burned it off outside.  He gets a bit hyper in the evening and tries to jump around and "kill" his food.

Now there is a definite click or thump coming from the leg when he walks and as he raises the leg.  It echoes all the way to the hip.  I think I'll have to take him in for x-rays, just with lots of valium - mostly for him : )

We do ice the knee, which he doesn't really like.  We tell him it is like laying in snow, but the look on his face says it all.

We'll keep at it and hope we can get him to recover.

Christine