Re: [pyrnet] Dog care in Maine

My guys go to Great Bay Kennels in Durham, NH might be a distance for you so check on Mapquest for the back roads but they are great.  And like Pyrs.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 9, 2010, at 10:21 AM, Laurie McDonough <laurie88888@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi - I am looking for a doggie-daycare type situation for Bacchus and Caelus while we are visiting the York, Maine area for two days later this month.  If anyone has a suggestion please let me know - the only local place I've found on-lline, Thee Privileged Pet, went out of business in May.

Thanks - Laurie, Bacchus and Caelus