Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Halloween Costume Ideas???

HAH HAH... I always have my pyrs go as GHOSTS... that way they need no costume!

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Christine <chrissy@instant.net> wrote:

Anyway, I always swore I would not dress Kodiak up in ridiculous costumes and such since I personally have always found that degrading for a Pyr. Having said all that, our vet is having a canine Halloween gathering that sounds fun. You can dress your dog up or have?duel human/canine costumes.
?I was wondering if anyone had any ideas??

?

Christine/Kodiak

--
Linda Anderson