Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Halloween Costume Ideas???

The store bought stuff is mega hokey:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3265455&CAWELAID=234104453

Be sure to click on "enlarge image"

http://www.jr.com/rubie-s/pe/RBS_50107_hy_XL/

This is supposed to be an extra large. I can't believe anyone would ever put their dog in this get-up ~ especially a livestock guardian
http://www.amazon.com/Casual-Canine-Prison-Pooch-Costume/dp/B000W5UYUO/ref=sr_1_16?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1285827852&sr=1-16