[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20110131

Hello -

Does anyone have advice on treating skin irritations on the belly from lying in the snow (wet hair against skin)?  My two adopted pyrs are inside dogs, but one in particular (the male) loves to lie in the snow.  Are there any OTC meds that would help?  My female, who has allergies, gets staph infections on her belly, and then we have to give oral antibiotics.  I use Mometamax for her frequest ear infections.  She tested positive for allergies to 24 different things in the environment, including household dust and human dander, so she is on allergy shots and I have my fingers crossed that the shots will help.  Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

Darla, Bone and Coleene