Re: [pyrnet] Do whole house air cleaners work?

Hi

I have severe allergies that require shots, meds, etc etc. I got a Pyr originally 15 years ago due to my allergies (my DH wanted a German Shepherd). We have forced hot air with HEPA -type filters. They work great. But you have to keep them going all the time. They also work great for my son's ragweed allergies in in late summer.

I also wash my hands after every time I touch Inka and I do not brush her.

deb