Re: [pyrnet] Kalinka

OH Judith, I am so sorry about this. I know it is just devastating. Putting Lucy with Czar was a great idea. If there is one thing more sad and helpless than losing a Pyr (or any dog) it's dealing with the grieving Pyr left behind. Pyrs can be so sturdy and stoic. Their routines are everything. Much Love to Czar & Lucy.

christine/kodiaksugar

From: "Judith Stroh Miller" <jsmiller@newmex.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2011 4:42:38 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Kalinka

On 5/5/2011 3:30 PM, Shari wrote:

So sorry.  Even though she had a long life, it makes you miss her more,  but she is there with you even now. ...
Those of us with Ripples Pyrs, who have gone on before us, like to think they are all at the Bridge with our Breeder,who was a grand old gal; just waiting for the rest of us.  I worry the most about Czar who is 10, Kalinka was his best buddy. I have put Luci who is 6 in with Czar so he has some company.