Re: [WW] Hi all!

PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Since WW is a military game, one player inevitably outranks the others
> and is
> in charge most of the time. How do you feel about that?

To be honest, it should be something that is dealt with at character
creation time, but as long as it's established ahead of time it
shouldn't be that big of a deal.  I've played in a number of military
related games and the only people who have trouble with authority in a
game setting tend to be the munchkin powergaming twinks. :)

SeanMike