RE: [WW] WW/Great Rail Wars (long) [PEG]

Ah Remember Wierd Wars is not World War 2 Deadlands.  Its an entirely new
world.  They havent mentioned if there are going to be any spell caster
types.  I hope not.  I'm sort of looking at this game like a WW2 Call of
Cthulhu.  Normal every day humans using mostly normal equipment fighting
unimaginable evil.

Which is how I see it also, though for handiness I have described it as
World War 2 give the Deadlands treatment, I dont see it as being related
to deadlands. Its more of a case of Germany messing in what they shouldnt
and everyone else trying to stop them.

--
Stonewolf the mad

"Belief is not to notice, belief is just a faith
and faith cant help you escape"
 - Smashin Pumpkins - Thru the Eyes of Ruby