Re: [WW] Inspirational Material

There's a  brief segment of the movie Heavy Metal which is set in
WWII.  There's also a very brief segment of American Werewolf in London
where David has a dream about Nazi's who are monsters storming into
someone's house.  I think there was also and X-Files episode about a ship
at sea during WWII, and there was a movie, I don't recall the name, that
had something to do with time travel and a naval vessel in WWII.

Also do a web search on HItler and Occult.  He had a fascination with the
Spear of Destiny, which was suppossedly the spear that a roman soldier
pierced Christ's side with while he hung on the cross.

Steven Nelson
snelson@meyercapel.com
sdnelson@advancenet.net