From: owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-weirdwars@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of mAdHaTtEr
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 4:12 PM
To: weirdwars@gamerz.net
Subject: [WW] so am I first?

Is this the first post? If so HUZZAH! I've been waiting for this list to go
up because my gaming group have been waiting for a WWII rpg to come along
for awhile. And the fact that it's d20 makes it all the better. Even though
it has a supernatural element, we plan to play straight WWII action at
first, just to get into the groove. How do others out there plan to
approach this new game? Plan on keeping the weird ascept in check for
awhile or zombies right away?