From: Bryce [mailto:SandChigg@rocketmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 2:05 PM
To: weirdwars@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [WW] Long Weekend

--- Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter
<grandmasternilus@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I kind of want to think that it was a few days of silence in honor of
> the
> men who fought and died for this country(Actually is Memorial Day an
> U.S.
> holiday or is it international...I'm sure many contries have a sort
> of day
> of rememberance but I wonder if its always the last monday in may).

Well, according to my calendar here, Monday was a US only Memorial day.
 Um... the week before was Victory Day in Canada for what it's worth.

> Or
> Maybe we were just awe struck by how crappy Pearl Harbor was.  On My
> way
> home from the movies I had to go buy a copy of Tora Tora Tora on DVD
> and
> watch it just to clear my head.

Yeah, it was painfully suck-o-rific, wasn't it?

-Bryce

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is
plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files