Re: Whining about grammar (was Re: [WW] Howdy and ...)

| Wait a minute, I just realized something.  If the semifinals, due to four
| winners coming out of the contest, became, effectively, the finals, then
| wouldn't the quarterfinals become the semifinals?

Nah.  The horesmen obviously played out the semis and finals for pride of
place.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill