Re: [WW] Has anybody seen it yet?

Yeah, I do. I'm even using Internet Explorer and it's still screwy. How weird. Oh well. I second Arne on the begging for more info. I am STARVED. Someone had better start spilling the beans fast.....

Or not. Sigh. I still maintain that waiting sucks.

The First Peter (there's more than one of us)

<<BTW, does anybody else have the same problems with the website? Layers
crop up at wrong places, links don't work, etc. ...

Fuer Freiheit und Vaterland (I guess I am going to play the evil part
for flavor purposes here ;-))

Arne Reuter>>