[WW] Re: [DL] 4th Annual GenCon Pinnacle Listserv Dinner

For those who missed it the first time:

Also: If you have already responded, PLEASE do not do so again. I'm trying
to get a tentative count so I can call JHP this weekend and get things
finalized.

If you have NOT responded, and are planning on attending, please let me know
ASAP.

Thanks.