RE: [WW] Helloo?

Just so it is clear, Blood on the Rhine officially debuts at Gen Con. The
demos we did at Origins were a sneak peak exclusive to tease people.

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797