Re: [WW] Pictures are up

Dear Shane!

> Pictures for the Weird War Minis and Great Rail War Vehicles are up on the
> store.

Great. I tried to order, but...

Did you notice, that when you select a different country from the
U.S., you still are required to select a U.S. state?

In addition the air fare prices are prohibitive. 80$ for a delivery of
220$ (adding tarrifs at the border) just ruins the fun of it (I know
you are calculating by weight - it just doesn't work out). I guess
I'll have to wait until dealers here in Germany get the good stuff.

Or will you guys be at the "Spiel 2001" games fair in Essen, Germany?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833