[WW] Game Aids...

Hey all!  I was just at Wal-Mart tonight, and as I'm a college student who refuses to admit that he's growing up, I was perusing the toy section as I do every time I'm there.  Well, I was looking at the neato super-detailed guns that they have for the 12" G.I. Joe type action figures, when I noticed that one company makes 1:32 WWII figures, all painted up with decnt detail!  Even better, tehy have tanks and such, agian detailed very well.  And of course, as they are toys and not gaming items, they are a lot cheaper than minis.  Now I'm not saying I won't be buying Pinnacle's Weird Wars figs (because I definitely will.  I love to paint and collect 25mm figs.), but these would be really handy and cheap for those of you who don't get into minis, but would like game aids for your RPG sessions.  Just a thought!

- Buddy