Re: [WW] Re: Pinnacle's Web Site

Hmm. I actually think our site is as good as those others, on the surface
anyway--but I guess that's a matter of opinion.

We have some serious techincal issues to work out for you knuckleheads who
still have to use NetScape 4-whatever, but other than that, our site (IMOH)
is well laid out and easy to navigate.

No, I don't have any animation or flash plug-ins, but whenever you add that
kind of stuff, you get far more people telling you they hate it. So I guess
if you have some constructive ctiticism, go ahead and email me
privately--just don't expect a reply please because we're almost out the door
for GenCon. But I will look at it.

Thanks!

Shane