Re: [WW] Re: Pinnacle's Web Site

In a message dated Thu, 26 Jul 2001  2:37:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Ogy Joe" <ogyslists@mail.midtnn.net> writes:

> > Okay - I have just got to ask. . . what exactly do you see in the AEG
> website?
>
> Now there's a good question.  It has been my experience that the AEG
> site is pretty simplistic with rare updates, late news,  and no links
> to some of there games.
>
> Ogy Joe

Yeah. There are so many Doomtown links that never got completed, even though the game isn't alive any more (may it rest in peace... sniff). Personally, I don't mind the PEG website. A couple of the spacing errors annoy me, but for the most part, the site does what I want it to do, which is give me updates about new material, and feed my crack-like addiction to roleplaying 24/7.

Sigh. I miss Doomtown. That was a quality game.

The First Peter (there's more than one of us)