[WW] [HOE] Does anyone else find this an invasion of privacy

I'm sending this to all the PEG related mailing lists so it gets everyone
attention

Take a look at what this company is planning on doing
http://www.2s2i.com

What does 2s2i do?
We leverage the Web, using our software tools and business expertise, to
create business e-Intelligence. With our automated "knowledge filter," we
get timely, ancedotal intelligence directly from your product’s end users.
We are able to track trends in discussion about your products, as well as
your competitors. With 2s2i’s e-Intelligence, you not only get a picture of
your audience at one time, but over time.

What they really do.  They Subscribe to butt loads of mailing lists.
Monitor key words.  And then send these companies email address of people
using these words.  Then Spam starts flooding in.

Is there anyway to make sure this company doesnt monitor this list, I got
this info from another sight I was on and I know the List master there is
making arrangements to somehow block them just in case.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."