Re: [WW] While waiting for my copy, a Question.

No split. This game is completely independent of the Deadlands universe.

WW looks like it can be played several different ways.

As a RPG skirmisher game, going on militaristicly based raids.

As an espionage game with creepy weirdness.

As a creepy pulp game.

Also, this looks to be a really successful step outside the straight fantasy
d20 game on the market so far. It keeps the mechanics, but still adds its
own twist and flavour to them.

It's in the TBR pile. I should get to it, soon. *sigh*

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"