Re: [WW] New Web Up

Dear Shane!

Am Mittwoch, 8. August 2001, 22:58:39, schrieben Sie:

> The new front page for the web is up. The rest of the web should be ready by
> later in the week. No major overhauls to the rest of the pages--just some
> restructuring and getting rid of layers.

Great. I concur with The Humorless Texan and salute you ;-). Its a lot
better now.

As to the medal table, bronze stars seem fixed ;-). But where are the
German medals? Compared to the puny list allied Heroes can get, the
German list would be even longer, would it (more Heroes there, hehe).

Ok - i know its all propaganda, after all you cannot eat medals. And
did you know, there was a "Mutterkreuz" awarded for those german
mothers who gave birth to four or more children? (four: bronze, six:
silver, eight: gold).

For a pic, have a look here:
http://www.dhm.de/lemo/objekte/pict/o80-190/index.html

> Altogether, slightly more efficient and easy to navigate, accessible to
> NetScape users.

Now I have to run over to test on Opera ;-)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien, Hovestr.14, 48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180            FAX: +49 2582 661833