[WW] PEG inspired art (OT)

I just wanted to let the guys at PEG that their work has inspired art.
My brother(who is not a gamer) was flipping through my Deadlands and WW2
(ell, he just started on the WW2 book, the Deadlands books years ago) books
and flipped out on the art.

He now has a tattoo of an indian warrior battling a grizzy based on the
Coyote Brave art in the main Deadlands book. He and the artist working on it
are planning on entering shows and submitting to magizines (dont worry, the
art is original, inspired by the art in Deadlands). He has almost completed
a leg piece that wraps around his left calf, over 40 hours in a tat chair
(complete scene with clouds and mountains in the background, blue sky and
grass on the ground, very detailed).

And he is now planning a piece based on the art in WW2, the piece in the WW2
book in chapter 5 with the soldiers battleing zombie troops. the artst is
working on another leg wrap for his right leg.

Now a tat artist has all my Deadlands books looking at the art, he loves it
and has many drawings with the Deadlands style in it. I am going to loan him
my WW2 book (after I am done with it) for more
inspiration.

When they are done I will post the pictures on the net. But the artist
working on it wont let me until they are submitted to magizines.

Strange, but true.

Jimmy the Barrel