[WW] Weird Wars website submissions

So, Pinnacle folks, what do we need to do to get a few web articles on the
Pinnacle website?  I have a submission for a new class some WM's may want to
use (the archeologist).  Is there anything formal that needs to be done
before we can submit material, or do we just email it?

Also, it'd be nice to see a character sheet in PDF format, and maybe a
compilation of errata on a single page (the medals table, the medic's
improved healing ability, a list of bonus feats for the medic, etc).

-Casey