Re: [WW] Character Creation and more...

2) Lets say the OSI discovered a 14 year old boy that had some "occult
knowledge or ability." Would they recruit and send him to
Normandy.....or would they what? I have a player that loves to play
teenagers...I am trying to give him some good character ideas.

[I would think you could get by with a young resistance fighter. Makes
me think about the movie 'Hornets Nest' where the soilder works with a
group of children to fight the germans.
Not sure if weird wars covers young adult and child characters? There
are a few rules in star wars d20 about effects on stats due to age, I
guess I can mention them? young adult from age 12-15  -1 str -1 con -1
dex -1Int -1wis -1cha
while a child anyone under 12 suffers the additonal penalties of -3
str&con (for a total of -4) and a -1 dex, int, wis and cha (for a total
of -2). So using the point system a teen would start off at -6 points,
while a child would start off at -14. Now I'm not sure if this was
covered in deadlands d20 (for the kid archtype?)]