RE: [WW] Please Rules Help....(PEG)

>Forget the large caliber guns business. If you take a full-round action to
>shoot (no movement other than a 5 foot step), you are doing an "aimed fire
>attack."
>Shane

Ahh...I think I see said the stupid blind man...
So...the only time a "aimed fire attack" really comes into play in when
using automatic weapons and scopes. Thus..if using a weapon with a scope and
you do not take a full round action to fire the scope acts as penalty
instead of a bonus.

As well if using automatic weapons and you have only one bullet left where
it says "the shooter fires a single shot and may perform an aimed fire
attack" it should say that you have to take an aimed fire attack correct? If
this is wrong, then why would you want to make an aimed fire attack?